Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Airport City Friend Codes

The airport city friend codes are the most helpful features to get free coins in the game. Every player has a code that can be share to another player, so if you use the code you will be earn coins.

Airport City Friend Codes

How much I get free coins from air port android codes? To use the code you will be received 100 coins/code. Can I enter friend code as much I have? You only allowed to enter three code a day. So max you will be receive a day about 300 coins.

Where I can get the airport city friend code? You can visit the forum, social community game, blogs or even with your friend who is playing the airport city android.

Where I can enter the airport city friend code? In the screen on the bottom, you can click on the three characters icon and enter the code. Next click on the redeem button to get free coins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts